- Immediate Seating is the ActionAIDS complimentary ticket program for people living with HIV/AIDS. It is made possible by local organizations and venues that donate tickets. These tickets are for the exclusive use of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Any misuse of tickets (such as non-qualification, resale) will put the entire program in jeopardy and will disallow you from any further ticket services.
- If, for any reason, you CANNOT ATTEND AN EVENT, you must contact the Immediate Seating office before 4:00 pm of the day of the event. AFTER 4:00 pm, we ask that you please contact the venue box office. Please do NOT contact the ActionAIDS front desk or any venue (except for late cancellation).
- If you have any questions concerning your tickets or this program, please do not hesitate to call 215-981-3363. If you get voicemail, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
- To make reservations, call the Events Line 215.981.3362 between the hours of 2:00 - 4:00 pm - Monday - Thursday. If the lines are busy, please hang up and try again after a few minutes' wait. Immediate Seating uses first names and last initial and you will need to give the volunteer your phone number in the case of cancellations and for confirmations. Please use the same name and phone number each time you call. You will be assigned a membership number that will be linked to this information.
- Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis. If the tickets are to be picked up at the ActionAIDS office on Arch Street, they must be picked up within three working days after you have made your reservation. If the tickets are at a venue, you must pick them up 20 minutes before show time.
- Clients are limited to reserve 2 tickets per event, 2 events per week.
Immediate Seating thanks you for your cooperation in making this program a success and wishes you many happy hours of entertainment!